HALO: The Other Spartans HALO: The Other Spartans

Wow.

I'm not a really big Halo fan, but that kicked so much ass..... definitly front page worthy. 5/5 :D

Fuck off Fuck off

Did You see this too?

Did any body else notice the spider slowly making its way up the dead chicks snatch? just asking because it like, disapears......

-Trick- -Trick-

That was.....

Hilarious!!! OMG! I watched it twice, now that was funny.... and your style was great! I wish I was as Good as you are! 5/5 w00!

Dela responds:

*Blushes* Why thank you good sir

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Extremely Well Coded

You are amazing. the amount of counter code for movement is monumental! Bravo.
Ps: I liked the part where if you duck alot he throws his hand up in a rocker symbol to headbang!! Rox on Dude!

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Nice. Very good game. Bravo!

I easily played this for about 2 hours. after about the first, I had like 3 survivors, all the weapons, and had beat the game. Good game dude, I was thinking about making something similar. 5/5! BRAVO!

~Zeek664~

Shootout survival Shootout survival

Was a good game.

I really liked this game. the graphics were good. although some BG's could have been cool. the enemies were well animated and so was the blood. But there seems to be a glitch or two. I would shoot the axe guys right in the head and they wouldn't die, not matter how many rounds I unloaded on them. and the regular enemies wouldnt die some times when I would shoot them. All in all a good game. Here is my first game: (damn. cant post a link, so if you wanna play just search "Combat Trainer" on the NG search bar.) pretty similar, but It could give you some ideas!

4/5 dude. make more, and try to fix the glitches.