HALO: The Other Spartans HALO: The Other Spartans

Wow.

I'm not a really big Halo fan, but that kicked so much ass..... definitly front page worthy. 5/5 :D

Fuck off Fuck off

Did You see this too?

Did any body else notice the spider slowly making its way up the dead chicks snatch? just asking because it like, disapears......

-Trick- -Trick-

That was.....

Hilarious!!! OMG! I watched it twice, now that was funny.... and your style was great! I wish I was as Good as you are! 5/5 w00!

Dela responds:

*Blushes* Why thank you good sir

Into The Badlands Into The Badlands

wow.....

I dont know what to say..... that was terrible! I dont usualy leave bad reviews, but this wasnt entertaining at all! And I can understand it might have taken a while, but jeez. Your sound was good and I think your style was ok, but some of your walking animation was really bad, and your characters could really use expressions, and you really should think up a better story line. And I hope you don't hate me after this, because I really think I'm only leaving constructive critisizim. Sry for the Bad review : (

Ed Gein Episode 1 Ed Gein Episode 1

wtf....?

where the hell did you get the idea for this? XD kinda funny, but kinda sudistic. Good job, but wtf?

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

Nice Work

I really like this one alot more than the first two. It looks like your animating skills have improved guite a bit. Nice Work!! Looking forward to the Final Episode. ^_^

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

Fuckin Hilarious

Dude, that was so damn funny..... what else can I say, I fived this!! I thought the funniest parts were: Link + Master Sword = Death, and Snonic's Home For Imaginary Friends! XD x Infinity!! Nice job dude.

64 responds: